Wric.com/contests – WRIC Robokai Contest, is going to end on November 18, 2021. It is open for America (United State) participants should be 18 in age or above at the time of entry. So, interested candidate should be fast before the last submit Robokai Contest entry and Participants also get a chance to win prizes.
Wric.com/robokai-sweepstakes | 8News WRIC Robokai Sweepstakes
www.wric.com/contests – WRIC Robokai Contest Rules And Regulations
You have to follow these rules and regulations to enter wric.com/robokai-sweepstakes.
- Enter should be complete with official rules.
- Photo should be required in one of the following formats JPEG, JPG, GIF, OR PNG.
- Personal identity or any personal information is required.
- Candidate must be a resident of U.S.
- Candidate must have knowledge of Spanish and English.
- Smart phone, Computer and high quality internet conjunction.
- Must not contain any viruses spyware.
- Must not contain material that is lawful.
- Can’t be use harmful explicit or suggestion violent ,gender, religion.
How To Enter 8News WRIC Robokai Sweepstakes?
- Open the sweepstakes page, click on the official sites at www.wric.com/contests.
- Read Rules Carefully all the official page.
- Submit Your details correctly before end date.
- After then you will chance to win gift cards.
Wric.com Robokai Sweepstakes Sponsor
It’s Sponsered by WRIC.
- Candidate must be 18 in age or above.
- This Sweepstakes is open for the United States.
Sweepstakes start on November 8, 2021 End on November 18, 2021.
- One winner will receive a certificate for a free 12-month “Apprentice” membership at Robokai, which consists of 48 consecutive weekly 1-hour classes, valued at $1,188. Two additional winners will receive a certificate for a one-month “Apprentice” membership at Robokai for four consecutive 1-hour classes valued at $99.
Wric.com/contests | WRIC Robokai Contest | www.wric.com contests Entry Page
Thank you, we provide useful information in very simple and easy step. So don’t be late start participating Wric.com/contests and win FREE robotics classes.